Birth Stat Frame
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase
This fun baby stat frame is made entirely of cardstock. It’s absolutely adorable and makes such a great baby gift using your Cricut machine.
There is quite a bit of Design Space work to this craft project so if you’re a Cricut beginner, you might want to get a little more experience under your belt before attempting this frame.
Birth Stat Frame
- Insert a square-sized 10×10 inches. And duplicate 4 times (for a total of 5).
- Insert a 5″ circle, 6″ circle, 7″ circle, and 8.5″ circle.
- Select one circle and one square and center alight them. With both layers selected, slice the circle from the square. Delete the slice results.
- Repeat step 3 for the remaining circles and squares-leaving one square without a sliced circle for the backing of your piece.
- Arrange pieces on top of each other as follow from front to back (square with 8.5″ hole, square with 7″ hole, square with 6″ hole, square with 5″ hole, solid square).
- Add a text box with the font “circles” selected. Insert several many-period punctuation marks. Curve the text so that it creates a circle and size to fit inside the 5″ cut-out (layer 4 from the front).. Make sure the periods touch the circle cut out all the way around. Weld the text box with layer 2
- Insert two circles- one slightly smaller than the other. Center align the circles and slice the smaller one from the larger one. Delete the slice results and size the new shape to fit so that it intersects the middle of the periods from the layer made in step 6
- Add a text box with the font “I’m Booked”. Type in text and curve and size to fit inside layer 4. Weld the layers from steps 6-8 to the 4th layer.
- Add a text box and the font I’m Booked. Insert text and curve & size text to fit inside layer 3. Weld the curved text to layer 3.
- Repeat steps 6-8 with your 2nd layer.
- Repeat step 9 with your 1st layer.
- Insert a photo of the child. Size to 5″ in width or height.
- insert a 5″ circle and place it over the pictured child.
- Slice the 5″ circle from the picture. Delete slice results.
- Place the picture in the center of the 5th layer.
- Click make it and follow the prompts in the design space until all the mats are cut.
- Use the ATG gun to assemble each layer.
Meet the Makers Gonna Learn team! Tanner, Rachel, and Courtney are all here because we love diecutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!