In this tutorial, we’ll be showing you how quickly and easily you can make a simple, but an adorable DIY dog shirt for your favorite pooch.
We have got so many amazing dog lover cut files that you are going to love using for all your pet-related projects. Whether you are making something for yourself or for your dog, these files are going to be perfect.
Dog Lover T-Shirt
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase
- Mini EasyPress
- StandardGrip Mat
- Cricut Maker or Explore Air 2
- Masking Paper Transfer Tape
- TruControl Knife
- Dog Shirt
MGL Cut File Used:
- Measure the dog shirt to know the measurement of the space available for your design.
- Import the cut file downloaded from Makers Gonna Learn to Design Space.
- Grab a square and resize it to correspond with the space available on the dog shirt. This will help you visualize and size your finished design properly.
- Size your cut file to fit as desired on the square. You can then delete the square since it was only being used for visualization purposes.
- Click Make it. Set your materials – we’re using Premium Vinyl. Place your vinyl on the cutting mat and then load it into the machine to cut.
- Once cutting is done, peel away the excess HTV. Weed your design – remember the centers of any letters!
- Since this is HTV, it has built-in transfer tape. So, once weeded, iron the shirt using your Cricut EasyPress Mini to remove any wrinkles that might interfere with properly adhering your design. Place the design down on the shirt. Heat using your Cricut EasyPress Mini until adhered. Remove the transfer sheet.