I just adore tote bags! Some people might think that I have too many of them but I use them for everything. I have some for the beach, the pool, weekend trips, purses, suitcases – pretty much anything! Tote bags are just so incredibly useful and so versatile. So why not make a DIY tote bag that you can personalize to suit your personality? I just love this quote! It came from our membership files at Makers Gonna Learn where we have hundreds of cut files and fonts with more added each month. If you love creating die cutting projects, you have to check out these memberships. Now, check out this fantastic tutorial showing you how we revamped this once boring bag with our How To Iron-On a Bag – Easy Cricut Project.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Black Glitter Iron-On
- Weeding Tool Set
- Tote bag
- Measure your tote bag and size it in design space to fit the bag well.
- While the Cricut us cutting the quote, preheat your EasyPress to the recommended settings.
- Once it’s done being cut unload the mat and weed your quote.
- Place the EasyPress Mat inside the tote and position the quote where you’d like it.
- Heat the quote one area at a time with the EasyPress until it’s all adhered.
- When the quote has cooled peel off the transfer sheet and enjoy your beautiful tote bag!
I love how this project turned out. It’s one of the more simple ones we’ve made but that just means it’s perfect for beginners as well as experienced crafters. I hope you enjoyed learning how to take a tote from drab to fab!