It’s getting close to Mother’s Day! Are you ready? This fun DIY gift idea is a really easy and inexpensive one if you’re still looking for ideas. This Cricut Mother’s Day Quote Art is a gift that any mom would love.
We just love how cute and colorful this design is. It would brighten up any room your mom decides to display it in. Or, you could surprise her by creating a little mantel or shelf display with this pretty quote art, a vase of flowers, and other colorful items (a stack of books? a little statue of a bird? Just grab what you have on hand in your home!). A few buttons strewn around would finish the look.
CRICUT MOTHER’S DAY QUOTE ART
You can make a Mother’s Day quote art project using a design from our fonts or the Mother’s Day cut file collection here on Makers Gonna Learn. We have lots of ideas to choose from!
- Cricut Machine
- Weeding Tool Set
- Cricut Iron-On
- Buttons in Various Sizes and Colors
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat (or a towel if you don’t have the mat)
- Measure and cut the quote with your Cricut so that it fits well on the canvas.
- Preheat your EasyPress to 340 degrees, and weed your design once the Cricut is done cutting.
- Lay your Cricut EasyPress Mat down or use a towel. Lay the canvas down and align your design where you want it to go.
- Heat the first area for 30 seconds while applying pressure. Repeat the process until the entire design has adhered.
- Carefully peel off the transfer sheet when the design has completely cooled.
- Grab your hot glue gun and glue your buttons along the canvas any way you like.
We love the way this project turned out. You can personalize it any way you like. You could even paint the canvas if you like before applying the vinyl. Your mom is sure to enjoy this DIY gift made with love.