You all are sure to love this fun Cricut project. We’re breaking out the Mug Press and creating a personalized mug with Infusible Ink Pens that you have to see to believe.
This is a great project if you’re looking to learn how to use the Cricut Mug press or if you’re just a Cricut beginner. This is also a great Cricut kids craft because they can draw and create their own designs to be transferred on a mug, permanently!
Infusible Ink Marker Mug
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut Files/Fonts Used:
- Cricut Maker
- Our Favorite Cutting Mats
- Measuring Tape
- Cricut Mug Press
- Cricut Infusible Ink Mugs
- Lint Roller
- Infusible Ink Pens
- Infusible Ink Markers
- Laser Printer Paper
- Add a basic shape in Design Space that reflects the wrap size for your mug.
- Manipulate the fonts and files until your desired design is achieved.
- Set all of your designs besides the square to “pen” and select the black Infusible Ink Pen.
- Place your designs where you want them on the square and attach them all together. Mirror the design.
- Allow the Cricut to draw and cut on laser printer paper.
- Use colored Infusible Ink Markers to decorate your design
- Clean your mug. Align and tape your design onto the mug.
- Heat in the mug press, allow to cool and remove the paper.