CRICUT FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEA
Confession time: I’m not always as on the ball as I’d like to be when ti comes to Father’s Day. I have all these plans of being really creative and doing something super special for my dad and then life gets busy. At the last minute, I just end up buying him a gift card for his favorite restaurant. Not this year! I’m being really organized and getting my Father’s Day gift ideas together good and early. And lucky you, I’m going to share them here so you can be ready for Dad’s big day too! This Cricut Father’s Day gift is perfect for any dad! The design came from our amazing membership website Makers Gonna Learn. You will find more than 200 cut files and over 70 fonts there, with new ones added every month. You’ve got to check it out – you’re going to just love it! You’ll love this fun project too so be sure to check it out below.
- Cricut Maker
- Light Blue and Dark Blue Vinyl
- Transfer paper
- Weeding Tool Set
- Size and cut the design to fit well on your canvas. This is a multi-layered project so we made the large letters dark blue and the smaller letters light blue.
- Weed all of your letters once it’s finished cutting and add transfer paper to both of the designs.
- My advice would be to apply the smaller light blue letters first then apply the larger center letters. This way you can line the design up well and minimize the possibility of your letters peeling back up due to the transfer paper of the other design.
- Be sure to gently peel up the transfer paper making sure all the letters are well adhered.
- Now simply wrap and surprise your dad on Father’s Day!
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!