DIY S’mores Caddy
Summertime is s’mores time and today we’ll be showing you how to make your own adorable DIY s’mores caddy with your Cricut able to hold and organize all of your s’mores essentials.
This is a great Cricut project for beginners because we’re using felt as well as adhesive vinyl. We hope you enjoy learning how to create this adorable Cricut project perfect for summer.
DIY S’mores Caddy
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut File Used:
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut FabricGrip Mat
- Our Favorite Cutting Mats
- Measuring Tape
- Cricut TruControl Knife
- Our Favorite Weeding Tool
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Masking Paper Transfer Tape
- Black Matte 12”x12” Sheet of Vinyl
- Pin Pen Tool
- Cricut Felt Pack
- Alcohol Pump Bottles
- Lynn Lilly Hot Glue Gun
- Measure your caddy and size your cut file in Design Space. Ours is 7.5” wide.
- Measure the space you have to add your sewer holders and use basic shapes to design those on the canvas. Our base panel was 8” by 2.5” and the front panel that held the skewers was 3.25” by 2.5”.
- Cut your vinyl and felt pieces. Weed the vinyl and add transfer tape.
- Hot glue the front felt panels on the bottom of the base felt panels.
- Clean your caddy, center your design, and apply. Remove the transfer tape.
- Glue your felt skewer holders on the side and inside the caddy.
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!