Make an Etched Keychain with your Cricut? This craft project can’t get any easier! Just wait until you see our simple step-by-step tutorial.
This is a fun way to personalize your keys or to hang from your purse or backpack. It makes a great gift too. The small size makes it ideal for stocking stuffers or to pop into an Easter basket.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut Files/Fonts Used:
- Acrylic Key Chain Round
- Cricut Maker 3
- Cricut Engraving Blade
- Strong Grip Map
- Masking Tape
- Upload cut file in design space
- Get your measurements & size it up accordingly
- Make a circle in the design space, (KEEP THIS CIRCLE ON PEN)
- Upload your engraving fill pattern to design space
- Once the engraving pattern is uploaded, apply your cut file on top of the fill pattern & slice
- Once sliced, pick your favorite (most look identical) & delete the rest
- Place your design or cut file in your circle ( KEEP THIS CUTFILE ON ENGRAVE)
- Place your engraving blade into your circuit
- Once all that is done, place your acrylic on your strong grip mat & tape all the way down with masking tape.
- Move your star wheels all the way over to the right side of the circuit.
- Place your mat with your acrylic inside the mat & continue from there.
- Once the circuit is done, remove your tape & enjoy!
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!