Help Center

Welcome to the Makers Gonna Learn Help Center! This is where we answer all your questions related to crafting and die cutting! If you have a question about the website, billing, or one of our digital products, be sure to check out our FAQ Page to find the answer.

  • When do I need to use transfer paper (also known as transfer tape) with my vinyl projects?

    HTV has built-in transfer tape so you don't need to add it to those projects. Transfer tape cannot be used with Cricut Infusible Ink.

Ask Our Experts

Do you have a question about die-cutting and crafting? Simply use the form below and we’ll send your question to our team of experts to answer!

Powered By MemberMouse WooCommerce Plus Integration