New Years Napkins
Make an entire set of cocktail napkins for your New Year’s Eve party in under an hour with this quick and easy Cricut craft project. Did you know that you can use heat transfer vinyl on paper? You can!
We’ll show you how beautifully it works with this fun Cricut New Year’s Eve craft. Grab your Cricut machine and let’s make some custom napkins!
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut File Used:
- Our Favorite Weeding Tool
- Pin Pen Tool
- Cricut Mini EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cocktail napkins
- Foil heat transfer vinyl
- Upload the design from Makers Gonna Learn and add it to your Design Space canvas. Cut out your design on the foil heat transfer vinyl. Remember that since we’re using HTV, you need to mirror your design.
- Weed your design.
- Place your design on the cocktail napkin avoiding the ribbed parts of the napkin.
- Move your EasyPress over the design in circles for about 10-15 seconds. Flip the napkin over and use your EasyPress on the back of the napkin too for another 10-15 seconds. Work gently since this is a paper napkin.
- Slowly peel off the transfer tape from the design.
- That’s it! Wasn’t that quick and easy? You can make a whole set of them for your New Year’s Eve gathering in under an hour!
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!