If you want a new fun take on treat boxes for any occasion, look no further. We created three adorable Halloween treat boxes with windows on the sides so you can peek at your treats. This is a super easy paper project to make with your Cricut.
Jack O Lantern Treat Box
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut Files/Fonts Used:
- Cricut Maker 3
- Our Favorite Cutting Mats
- Measuring Tape
- Cricut TruControl Knife
- Our Favorite Weeding Tool
- Our Favorite Burnishing Tool
- Cricut Scoring Stylus
- Rainbow Cardstock
- Masking Paper Transfer Tape
- Scotch ATG Gun
- Bone Folder
- Grafix Craft Plastic
- Paper Trimmer
- Upload all of your files into Design Space and download the font onto your computer.
- Refer to the video for detailed instructions on how to manipulate the files and fonts to create this project in Design Space.
- Once everything is finished click “make it” and allow your Cricut to score and cut everything out.
- Weed your vinyl and apply transfer tape to the designs.
- Remove it all from your mat and use scissors to cut it into separate pieces.
- Place the vinyl on the front and top panels of your box where you want them to go. Note: if you’re not sure which are the front and top panels, refer to the video.
- Crease all of the score lines on the box.
- Measure the side panels of your box where the circles are sliced from.
- Using a paper trimmer cut your craft plastic to fit on that panel.
- Apply ATG around the circle on the side panels of your box. Add your cut pieces of plastic.
- Apply ATG to the little flap on the right side of the box then fold and attach it to the opposite side.
- Close the bottom of the box sides first, then the top, then the bottom flap.
- Add treats, close the lid, and enjoy!