Check out this adorable Infusible Ink mug that we made. Want to learn how to make one too? Keep reading.
Infusible Ink Mug
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut File Used:
I Heart Coffee: https://makersgonnalearn.com/cut_files/i-heart-coffee-3/
- Cricut Maker
- StandardGrip Mat
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfers
- Our Favorite Weeding Tool
- 15 oz Cricut Infusible Ink Mugs
- Cricut Mug Press
- Easy Press Mat
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Cotton Gloves
- Cricut TruControl Knife
- Import cut file, size to fit your mug.
- Press “Make it”.
- Mirror your image!
- Select infusible ink sheet material setting.
- Place infusible ink on the top left of the standard grip mat. Using a brayer, smooth infusible ink to mat.
- Load the mat in the machine and allow your Cricut to cut it out.
- Once cut is complete, unload the mat, cut off the excess, and weed the infusible ink.
- Clean the mug and apply the infusible ink where you want it to go and use heat-resistant tape all around the image tightly.
- Place the mug in the preheated mug press and allow to heat.
- Carefully remove the mug and allow it to cool completely on an EasyPress Mat.
- Then carefully remove the heat-resistant tape and infusible ink sheet.