Planning a fun get-together for Memorial Day or July 4th? Make these cute patriotic party favors and surprise your guests (kiddos will especially appreciate the gesture) with a cute holiday-themed necklace or other wearable patriotic doodads for them to sport and express their patriotism throughout the day.
Patriotic Party Favors
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut Files Used:
- Cricut Maker
- Inkjet Printer
- Bone Folder
- Scoring Stylus
- ATG Gun
- Printable vinyl/favorite sticker paper
- Diagonal starts and stripes scrapbook paper
- Fireworks & stars scrapbook paper
- Blue cardstock
- 3/8” Red and white checked ribbon
- Import cut files into design space. Size 3d bag to fit the cardstock you’re using.
- Using the slice and duplicate actions, manipulate the “party like it’s 1776” cut file from a portrait layout to a landscape layout. Edit the colors of the layers
- Create a white offset of the new cut file layout and send it to the back of the design.
- Select the cut file and offset layers and flatten them to create a print then cut image
- Size the flattened image to fit on the front of the folding treat bag
- Click “make it” and follow the prompts for your printer and design space
- Once cuts are complete, use a bone folder to crease score lines
- Assemble folding treat bag with double-sided dry adhesive (ATG gun)
- Lace ribbon through the back of the treat bag and then into the flap at the front. Tie a bow with the ribbon
- Place print then cut sticker on the front of the treat bag in the desired location