This is a perfect Cricut wedding gift idea. You can master a lot of Cricut techniques in this fun project, and I can’t wait to teach them to you. You’ll love the way this Cricut beginner project turns out. If you want a keepsake of the places where some big milestones in your life occurred, this is the project for you.
DIY Relationship Map Plaque
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
- Cricut Maker
- Our Favorite Cutting Mats
- Measuring Tape
- Cricut TruControl Knife
- Our Favorite Weeding Tool
- Wood Plaque
- Our Favorite Printable Vinyl
- White Chalky Finish Paint
- Sanding Blocks
- Matte Polycrylic
- CanonTS8320 Printer
- Black Matte 12”x12” Sheet of Vinyl
- Cricut StandardGrip Transfer Tape
- Alcohol Pump Bottles
- Paint Brushes
- Sand, paint, and seal your wood plaque. Allow it to fully dry overnight.
- Manipulate your font in the design space.
- Screenshot maps of the locations you want. Slice hearts out of the maps and size accordingly. Flatten small hearts where you want them on your map hearts. Refer to the video for a detailed tutorial on how to manipulate this design.
- Print, cut, and weed your printable and regular vinyl. Add transfer tape to your regular vinyl.
- Clean the wood plaque and align and apply all of your vinyl where you’d like it to go.