These terms and conditions apply to any viewing, use, or purchasing of content from Makers Gonna Learn (“we”, “us”, “our”). The terms “you”, “your”, “yours”, and “yourself” refer to any site visitors and purchasers of our products.
These terms and conditions are applicable whether you have read through them or not. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them.
You may use our sites and products for lawful purposes only. You must be eighteen (18) years old or older and have the power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions prior to making any purchases from us.
Our products may be offered at limited availability and for limited times only. Product descriptions may change as we update our product content. This can include the removal of certain cut files or fonts as needed. It is your responsibility to ensure the availability of such content prior to making your purchase.
Our prices are subject to change at anytime. Prices are displayed in USD (US dollars). If you are making a purchase from another country, the price you pay will depend on the exchange rate on that day. We cannot provide or guarantee any exchange rates. It is your responsibility to check this exchange rate prior to making a purchase.
When you enter into a subscription arrangement with us through your purchase of such products as our memberships, be advised that these are offered through a recurring payment system. Your membership will automatically be renewed at the end of the payment period.
For monthly subscriptions, this will occur every month. For our six-month subscription, this will occur every 6 months. For our yearly subscription this will occur every year.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you must cancel on our website prior to 11:59 pm Eastern time on the day prior to your renewal. You must also cancel your recurring charges in Paypal. This tutorial will guide you through the process for cancelling your charges in Paypal.
If your purchase was made via Stripe, cancelling your subscription on our website will automatically cancel those recurring payments. Once your subscription has been renewed, no refunds will be issued.
Due to the nature of a digital product, Makers Gonna Learn products are not eligible for a refund.
Makers Gonna Learn Sites and Products are the exclusive property of Makers Gonna Learn. We retain all rights, license, copyright, title, and ownership of the products.
This includes, but is not limited to, the business name, logo, all designs, images, text, videos, audio files, graphics, cut files, fonts, and any other files. You may not modify, publish, transmit, reproduce, display, participate in the sale of or use Makers Gonna Learn Sites and Products content in any way other than where given express permission to do so, for example, with our yearly membership.
Cut files are for personal use only unless you are a current yearly member. Yearly membership comes with a commercial license governing the use of our cut files and fonts.
If you cancel your membership, you will lose access to the membership site. The cut files you have downloaded are yours to keep. Note, they may only be used for personal use and no commercial license is retained after membership cancellation.
With other products such as our Summits, E-books, and Courses, once you have purchased them, they are yours forever.
Memberships and other products for the use of the individual who purchases them. You may not share your membership with anyone outside your immediate household. To do so will result in immediate termination of your membership without refund. All other products are for the use of the individual purchaser and may not be shared with others.
Makers Gonna Learn Messaging Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: October 07, 2021
This SMS message program is a service of Makers Gonna Learn. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from Makers Gonna Learn. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. You give Makers Gonna Learn permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. Makers Gonna Learn reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Makers Gonna Learn also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Makers Gonna Learn, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Makers Gonna Learn and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Makers Gonna Learn through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF Makers Gonna Learn OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF Makers Gonna Learn BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Makers Gonna Learn HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF Makers Gonna Learn HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Makers Gonna Learn MESSAGING PROGRAM. Makers Gonna Learn AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Makers Gonna Learn, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to the these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Makers Gonna Learn or its service providers.
- General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Makers Gonna Learn or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Makers Gonna Learn ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Makers Gonna Learn to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Makers Gonna Learn will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Makers Gonna Learn AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Makers Gonna Learn agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and Makers Gonna Learn are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceeding of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Makers Gonna Learn AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Makers Gonna Learn agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Makers Gonna Learn makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Makers Gonna Learn’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Makers Gonna Learn.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from Makers Gonna Learn after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
Entire Agreement/Sever ability
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and Makers Gonna Learn concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: 3773 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, Suite B, Morristown, TN 37814.