Christmas Popup Card
Creating beautiful handmade cards for your friends and family during the holiday season is a great way to show them just how loved they are. This adorable penguin-themed pop-up card can be manipulated to include a print then cut elements which make cutting and assembling the card a breeze!
Make your loved ones day a little merrier and brighter by making them this pop-up card that is both unexpected and impressive.
Christmas Popup Card
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links provided for your convenience. This means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Cut File Used:
- White glitter cardstock
- Cosmic sky cardstock
- Blue Pearlescent cardstock
- Blue plaid cardstock
- White 8.5×11 cardstock
- Inkjet printer
- Zig Glue Pen
- ATG Gun
- Bone Folder
- LightGrip Mat
- Scoring Stylus
- Import cut file and change layer colors if desired
- Select each penguin along with their accessory layers and flatten to create a print then cut layer
- Click make it
- Using the 8.5×11 white cardstock and your inkjet printer, print the penguins. Make sure to use the best print quality setting.
- Once print is complete, place the cardstock on the mat in the upper left-hand corner and let your Cricut cut out the penguin designs
- Follow the design space prompts and load the mat with the corresponding cardstock the machine will be cutting. Make sure to select the appropriate material setting for the cardstock you have selected, and load the scoring stylus (or scoring wheel if you choose) when promoted to do so by design space.
- Once all mats are finished cutting, gently fold all the score lines and use your bone folder to create the score lines.
- Use the ATG gun and/or zig glue pen to assemble the card base with the card liner.
- Next, add adhesive to the “snowy hills” and place it in the appropriate area on the card.
- Next, add the snowflake cutouts and penguins to the desired area on your card
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!