DIY CRICUT CAR DECALS
This is such a fun project – you’re going to love it. I bet you never thought you could make something like this with your Cricut but I’m here to tell you that you can! Ordering custom car decals isn’t always easy and it can be expensive. With the technique we’re going to show you today, you’ll see how to create your own DIY Cricut Car Decals quickly and easily. We used the Print and Cut technique to make ours and grabbed the cut files from our membership files on Makers Gonna Learn. If you haven’t checked out the hundreds of digital cut files and fonts, you really must.
- Cricut Maker
- Ink Jet Printer
- Cricut Printable Vinyl
- Cricut Transfer Sheet
- Weeding Tool Set
- Make sure your design is set to print then cut in Cricut Design Space.
- Load your printer with Cricut Printable Vinyl and size and print your design.
- Lay your Printable Vinyl onto the top left side of your Cricut Mat and load it in.
- Let the Cricut do the work and cut around your printed design.
- After you’re done weeding, use transfer paper to adhere your design onto your car!
Now you have a super cute DIY car decal. I know what you’re thinking; there’s no way this printable vinyl will work. I’ve got news for you, it definitely does. These decals are on my own personal car and I’ve been driving with them through 3 seasons and they’ve both held up great. You will love the way yours turn out. I hope you enjoyed thid DIY Criut craft idea.
Meet the Makers Gonna Learn team! Tanner, Rachel, and Courtney are all here because we love diecutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!