DIY MATCHING PAJAMA SET – CRICUT GIFT IDEA
I love comfy, cozy pajamas. Once in a while, I might even be known to hang out in them all day long! I already have way more pairs of pajamas than I need but they’re just so comfy. I can’t let go of any of them! That’s not stopping me from adding more though. My bff and I are headed on a trip together and I just thought it would be adorable if we made some DIY coordinating pajamas. These matching cut files are super cute! They come from our subscription files at Makers Gonna Learn and the moment I saw them, I knew I had to use them! Now, let’s get started and I will show you how to create this fun DIY Matching Pajama Set – Cricut Gift Idea!
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- White and pink Iron-On
- Weeding Tool Set
- Matching Pajama Shorts
- Measure the shorts and see how big you need to make your designs in design space.
- Once they’re sized let the Cricut do the work! We used white vinyl for the quotes and pink for the eggs and bacon decals.
- Once everything’s been cut, remove the mat and weed all of your designs.
- Preheat your EasyPress and lay one pair of your shorts onto the EasyPress Mat.
- Place both the quote and egg or bacon decal where you want them to go on the shorts. Remove the egg or bacon, and heat the quote.
- Peel off the transfer sheet from the quote, lay down the egg or bacon decal, and lay the transfer sheet back onto the quote. Heat until adhered.
- Remove both transfer sheets and repeat the process on your other pair of shorts.
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!