EASY CRICUT HOME DECOR – PENNANT BANNER
You might think of this as a Valentine’s Day project but really, it can be used for pretty much any occasion and celebration. Sure, it mentions love but that doesn’t mean we can’t make it for just any old day. After all, shouldn’t we be showing our love for others all year long? It’s perfect as home decor or as a gift – it would be perfect for a housewarming or for someone you know who’s getting married.
It’s always a great idea to think outside the box and remove those limits on creativity. After all, is that what crafting is all about? This Easy Cricut Home Decor – Pennant Banner project can be made in less than an hour. You’ll find this adorable, fun “You Make Loving You Easy” cut file from our membership website Makers Gonna Learn. You must check it out! There are cut files and resources galore available! You’re going to love this project. Follow along with the written or video tutorial below.
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool Set
- Iron (or Cricut EasyPress)
- White Iron-On
- Small Dowel
- Blue Felt
- Gray Felt
- Paint Brush
- Pink Multi-Surface Paint
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paint your dowel pink and allow it to fully dry.
- fold your gray felt in half and cut a “V” starting from the folded side 4-5 inches up and cutting down towards the bottom corner of the open edges for an even cut shape.
- Then cut your blue felt a little larger than the gray felt using it as a guide.
- Hot glue the felt pieces together. Then glue the pennant onto the dowel.
- Measure and cut your rope however long you want it then simply tie to each end of the dowel.
- With your Cricut cut out the design you want, weed it, then transfer it to your pennant.
- Heat up your iron and adhere the design onto the felt. Then remove the transfer sheet.
- Finally, hot glue your pom-poms onto the pennant wherever you like, and you’re done!
Don’t you love this project? I think it would look great in a dorm room and would make the perfect gift. I love fun and straightforward projects like this one. I hope you all enjoyed learning how to make it and got inspired to create one for yourself or someone you know.
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!