EASY CRICUT WALLET DECAL
Want an easy beginner Cricut project idea? We’ve got you covered. This adorable and super Easy Cricut Wallet Decal is the perfect teen craft project. Revamp an old wallet or buy a plain, boring one and liven it up with this fun Iron-On design. We grabbed the cut file on our Makers Gonna Learn ultimate crafting membership for die cutting fans like you. There are hundreds of amazing, ready to use cut files for any occasion. We add more designs every month too! If you don’t have a membership yet, you really need to check it out.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut EasyPress
- Weeding Tool Set
- White Iron-On
- Plain Wallet
- The first thing you’re going to do is measure your waller. Make sure the size you cut your design won’t be too big or too small for the wallet.
- Once you’ve sized the design let the Cricut do the work! Just don’t forget to mirror your image.
- Now, preheat your EasyPress to the recommended heat settings. The settings are different depending on the material you’re using and what you’re using it on.
- Once it’s done being cut weed your design very carefully. Since the design is so small there’s more room for error in weeding so make sure you take your time.
- Now lay the wallet onto the EasyPress mat and align your design where you’d like it to go. Apply the EasyPress for the recommended amount of time.
- Once cooled, peel off the transfer sheet and there you have a great DIY Wallet Idea!
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!