GAME DAY CRAFT IDEA WITH YOUR CRICUT
If you’re looking for a Cricut game day project perfect for your get together, this is the one for you! I love making little decorations for game days, and making them yourself ensures you don’t have to spend a fortune. Honestly, I’m not the biggest football fan, but I can still get crafty! This design is made from our membership website, Makers Gonna Learn. It was built for die cutting lovers like you. With over 600 digital cut files, you’ll have endless crafting possibilities. Check it out! I hope you enjoy learning how to create your own fun DIY Football Cooler! This is a great Game Day Craft Idea With Your Cricut.
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Vinyl
- Weeding Tool Set
- Cricut Transfer Paper
- Galvanized Tub
- Measure your tub and adjust the size of your design in Cricut Design Space
- Let your Cricut do the work and watch it cut your design.
- Once cut, weed your design and get your transfer paper.
- Size and cut your transfer paper before applying it down onto your weeded design.
- Peel the back off and apply the design onto the galvanized tub.
- Use your Cricut scraper tool to make sure the vinyl well adheres to your tub.
- Slowly peel up your transfer paper, and fill your tub with ice and drinks!
I hope you all loved this tutorial. It’s definitely an easy vinyl Cricut craft. Whether you love game days or not, you can still get crafty! Or you could make this as a gift for someone you know that loves game days!
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!