HOW TO IRON-ON A ONESIE – CRICUT BABY SHOWER GIFT
In the past year or two, I’ve been to tons of weddings! It seemed like all of my friends were getting married. Well, after marriage, it seems like babies are the next big event! As my friends start having babies, I am so excited to make them some adorable DIY baby clothing. If you know anyone who’s pregnant, this post for How To Iron-On a Onesie – Cricut Baby Shower Gift is going to be super helpful for you. It’s an ideal baby shower gift idea! Adding a super cute quote and bottle with Iron-On to a boring plain onesie is a great way to really put your stamp on it. This adorable decal and quote came from our Makers Gonna Learn cutting files! If you’re a die cutting fan, you’ve got to check out the benefits of membership. You’re going to love it!
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPres Mat
- Gray and White Iron-On
- Weeding Tool Set
- Measure your onesie and adjust the size of the cut file in design space to fit well onto your onesie.
- Let the Cricut do the work and cut out your bottle design and quote.
- Since this is a multi-layer project I chose white for the bottle and gray for the quote.
- Once they’re done being cut unload the mat and weed both designs.
- Place both designs onto your onesie and decide where you want them to go. Remove the bottle decal and get ready to Iron-On the quote.
- Place the onesie on top of the EasyPress mat and once your EasyPress is preheated apply pressure and heat the onesie for 30 seconds. Peel up the transfer sheet.
- Repeat the process on your bottle decal but before you start heating it place the transfer sheet you peeled up from the quote back over it. This Protects the quote from the heat.
- Once the bottle is adhered peel up both transfer sheets and enjoy!
Tanner, Courtney, and the rest of the Makers Gonna Learn Team are all here because we love die-cutting and especially love sharing fun projects and tutorials with fellow makers. We are all great friends and are always having a blast when we are together- you will see this on camera, especially during live streams! We are here to inspire and support you in your crafting journey!